Apartments in Tallahassee Under $1,000
If you're searching for an apartment in Tallahassee that is $1,000 or less (read, budget friendly!) you're in luck. As you look at the Tallahassee neighborhood maps during your apartment search on RentTally.com, you'll notice that options are available in great locations all over town. You still have the flexibility to choose your location at this price point without breaking the bank. Additionally, you'll be pleased to discover that while in many cases, apartments in Tallahassee at this price point are typically one-bedroom or two-bedroom floor plans, you can find a few gems that are three-bedroom layouts perfect for families or roommate situations. No matter the neighborhood or your current lifestyle, there are many desirable amenities and trends popular in apartment communities at this price point that will impress you. Here are some of our favorite features and trends seen in apartments under $1,000 in Tallahassee.
Floor Plans and Features in Apartments in Tallahassee Under $1,000
- Floor plans: Many Tallahassee apartments under $1,000 are one-bedroom or two-bedroom layouts, or even by-the-bedroom, but you may be pleased to discover that you can find a few floorplans offering three bedrooms close to or slightly above $1,000 per month.
- Location: Apartments under $1,000 in Tallahassee are in all neighborhoods throughout the city. You can find communities in this price range close to FSU as well as along routes like Capital Circle.
- Lease Length: While the typical lease length for an apartment under $1,000 is a 12 month lease, you can find shorter term leases here and there.
- Swimming Pools: Nearly all of the properties in this price point offer resort style swimming pools along with other amenities packages like fitness centers and available washers and dryers.
- Pet-Friendly Policies: You can nearly guarantee that most apartment communities will offer pet-friendly policies and this is certainly the case at this price point.
While this list highlights the most popular features for apartments under $1,000 in Tallahassee, Florida, there are many more to discover. Begin your apartment search today and discover the many conveniences you can enjoy that match your needs, lifestyle, and budget.