College Town Apartments
College Town apartments for rent are located in an exciting and convenient location to call home in Tallahassee. Apartments in College Town are located in a premier lifestyle development perfect for FSU college students to live and play. This development includes boutiques, coffee shops, restaurants, student-oriented condos and apartments, and other businesses that serve the active FSU population. With a convenient location near Gaines Street and directly south of Florida State University, residents will be part of the busy urban district of Downtown Tallahassee as well. You'll see the College Town District especially alive on game days when students, alumni, and fans descend upon the area to eat, drink, and celebrate the Seminoles. Apartments in College Town are quickly becoming the heart of year-round excitement and entertainment for locals and students alike. If you're looking for the best reasons to live and play in College Town, we've got five of them!
Top Five Reasons to Rent an Apartment in College Town
- Fantastic Amenities: You'll easily find an apartment with an amenity package that meets your needs, and then some! In fact, you'll likely feel like you're living in the lap of luxury with state-of-the-art fitness centers, views of campus and downtown, and modern cabinetry and countertops.
- Cool Eats and Boutiques: The College Town District is certainly a place you'll want to linger with friends. Go for coffee at Brooklyn Water Bagel Co. or Magda's followed by shopping at Barefoot Campus Outfitter and Tally & Fin.
- Proximity to FSU Campus: You can't beat the proximity to Florida State University. Walking distance access is incredibly convenient and serves student life well. Even if you're not a student and you just like to be in on the energy and action, you can't beat the proximity to FSU.
- Friday Night Block Parties: A tradition in Tallahassee, the Friday Night Block Party, or FNBP, kicks off the official start of every FSU home football weekend and you'll be in the heart of the action living in College Town. Just steps from your apartment, you'll get to join the fun with music, fans, vendors, and special appearances.
- Close to Other Landmarks:Even though you're close to FSU, we know the whole world doesn't revolve around the university! The beauty of the College Town location is that you're still close to all of the wonderful sights the Florida state capital has to offer. From walks in Cascades Park to the Railroad Square Arts Park just a few miles east, you'll be delighted with the number of things to do just outside your front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is College Town in Tallahassee?
College Town in Tallahassee is a premiere lifestyle district on the far side of Gaines Street within walking distance to Florida State University. Apartments in College Town offer student-focused apartments, condos, restaurants, retail shopping, and dining to support a busy college lifestyle. It's the perfect destination to live during Game Days with proximity to Doak Campbell Stadium.
What restaurants are near apartments in College Town?
Need a bite to eat? You're in luck! There are a ton of great places to eat steps from apartments in College Town. Enjoy margaritas and FlexMex cuisine at Tin Lizzy's, Cajun favorites and Coosh's, healthy fast casual dining at Vale Food Co., and a refreshing pint or growler at The Thirsty Professor, to name a few!
What floor plans are available for rent in apartments in College Town?
You'll have your pick of floor plans when you choose to rent in College Town. From one and two bedroom layouts that offer more privacy and solitude to 4 bedroom layouts that offer social butterfly's and active roommate plenty of space to study and socialize, you'll find a floor plan to suite your student lifestyle.