College Town Apartments
College Town apartments are an exciting and convenient location to call home in Tallahassee. Situated on the far side of Gaines Street and directly south of Florida State University, College Town is part of the busy urban center of Downtown Tallahassee. This development is a premier lifestyle zone for primarily FSU college students to live and play. Boutiques, coffee shops, restaurants, student-oriented condos and apartments, and other businesses are prominent and serve the active population. You'll see the College Town District especially alive on game days when students, alumni, and fans descend upon the area to eat, drink, and celebrate the Seminoles. College Town is quickly becoming the heart of year-round excitement and entertainment for locals and students alike. If you're looking for the best reasons to live and play in College Town, we've got five of them!
The Top Five Reasons to Choose an Apartment in College Town
- Fantastic Amenities: You'll easily find an apartment with an amenity package that meets your needs, and then some! In fact, you'll likely feel like you're living in the lap of luxury with state-of-the-art fitness centers, views of campus and downtown, and modern cabinetry and countertops.
- Cool Eats and Boutiques: The College Town District is certainly a place you'll want to linger with friends. Go for coffee at Brooklyn Water Bagel Co. or Magda's followed by shopping at Barefoot Campus Outfitter and Tally & Fin.
- Proximity to FSU Campus: You can't beat the proximity to Florida State University. Walking distance access is incredibly convenient and serves student life well. Even if you're not a student and you just like to be in on the energy and action, you can't beat the proximity to FSU.
- Friday Night Block Parties: A tradition in Tallahassee, the Friday Night Block Party, or FNBP, kicks off the official start of every FSU home football weekend and you'll be in the heart of the action living in College Town. Just steps from your apartment, you'll get to join the fun with music, fans, vendors, and special appearances.
- Close to Other Landmarks:Even though you're close to FSU, we know the whole world doesn't revolve around the university! The beauty of the College Town location is that you're still close to all of the wonderful sights the Florida state capital has to offer. From walks in Cascades Park to the Railroad Square Arts Park just a few miles east, you'll be delighted with the number of things to do just outside your front door.