Apartments Near FSU Sorority Houses
Moving away from home to attend a school of over 40,000 students may seem a bit overwhelming, but it doesn't have to be! Florida State University has a flourishing Greek life with several fraternities and sororities geared to accommodate a wide-variety of unique interests, personalities and values. As a member of a Greek organization, you'll be part of a tight-knit community that's dedicated to service, leadership, and scholarship. With an apartment near FSU's sorority houses you'll have convenient access to the campus with all the perks of off-campus living.
Perks of Living in an Apartment Near FSU's Sorority Houses
- Location, Location, Location: With an apartment near FSU's sorority houses you're guaranteed to have an easy commute to and from your classes. While the houses aren't laid out in a traditional ‘sorority row' format, most houses are located just steps away from campus on either West Park Avenue or West Jefferson Street. This area of Southwest Tallahassee is popular among students for its convenient access to popular study spots and major campus destinations like Doak Campbell Stadium. Living here, you can easily drop by your sorority house on your way to or from class. It's a great place to wind down after a stressful day, study in peace, grab a bite to eat, or catch up with your fraternal brothers and sisters.
- Grab a Bite: No food in your apartment? No time to cook tonight? No worries! Living near the sorority house means you can take advantage of the delicious, home-cooked meals served there. This is also a great way to cut down on additional expenses, since you already pay for house meals in your dues.
- 24/7 Support: One of the best parts of Greek life is the built-in support system. College can be stressful and having a steady group of friends to help you navigate the ups and downs of college life can make all the difference. FSU sororities promote leadership, scholarship, and service – encouraging members to participate in service-oriented tasks and study sessions at the house.
- A Second Home: If you have family coming in for a visit or if you want to host a small study group with a few of your classmates, the sorority house can be a great place to entertain. With an alternative space you won't have to worry about any messes at your FSU apartment or interrupting your roommates.
- More Freedom: With an apartment near FSU sorority houses, you can easily remain a part of all the fun and festivities without sacrificing your personal space or style. With your own FSU apartment, you can enjoy freedoms you may not have at the sorority house, like the ability to have a pet, decorate the space, or have overnight guests.
Amenities for Busy Students
Designed with the busy student in mind, many apartments near Florida State University offer a wealth of amenities and features to make life easier and more enjoyable. Does the thought of a walk-in closet make your heart soar? Or, do you get a little giddy at the idea of a chef-inspired kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless-steel appliances? If you're looking for a little rest and relaxation, take a dip in the resort-style pool, read a book from the comforts of your private patio/balcony, shoot some hoops at the basketball court, or take a walk with your furry, four-legged pal at the dog park.
With an apartment near FSU's sorority houses you can live a life of luxury at an affordable price. Take advantage of a wide-variety of cost-cutting amenities like in-unit washers and dryers, on-site fitness centers, and complimentary pet and car wash stations. Save even more money with an all-inclusive or utilities included apartment, where your utilities and rent are bundled into one monthly payment. Avoid expensive on-campus parking permits and overcrowded lots with an apartment near the Seminole Express. Students ride for free with valid student ID, so hop aboard and enjoy the ride. If you're looking to venture a little further into Tallahassee, students receive complimentary access to the StarMetro city bus as well.