The Crossing at 2600
Quietly nestled in scenic North East Tallahassee off Miccosukee Rd The Crossing at 2600 offers a unique balance of suburban living surrounded by lush native landscaping with 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom floor plans.
This community’s location is ideal for commuting to work with quick access to I-10, Star Metro bus routes, and nearby major local employers in the Tallahassee area just 2 minutes to Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare and 4 minutes from Capital Regional Medical Center and a short commute to businesses located along Capital Circle NE, Leon County High, universities and downtown with a variety of nearby shops, restaurants and activities for all interests.
Schedule your tour on RentTally to see for yourself why residents love calling The Crossing at 2600 home. The friendly onsite management team can’t wait to meet you and show you around.
- Commute to work with ease! Prime location for Tallahassee medical professionals and just 5.5 miles to Florida State University located along the (G) Gulf Star Metro bus route for easy transportation around town
- Find your perfect spot poolside and treat yourself to an afternoon relaxing and catching rays or enjoy refreshing swim!
- Bring your four-legged pal along, The Crossing at 2600 is pet friendly with an onsite Bark Park for exercising and socializing Fido after work
- Grab your rackets and head to the tennis courts and challenge your neighbors to a match or get your blood pumping in the state-of-the-art fitness facility
- Head outdoors for some fresh air and fun the whole family will enjoy at the Miccosukee Greenway offering a variety of activities including canopied hiking, cycling, and horseback-riding
View All Features & Amenities
Floor Plan Features
- Be the first to enjoy freshly upgraded interiors and make your apartment feel like home! Warm, neutral wall tones perfect for pairing your favorite accent colors and wall decor
- Embrace your inner chef and whip up a gourmet meal in your fully equipped kitchens including a stainless-steel appliance package with a refrigerator, dishwasher, gooseneck sink with garbage disposal and sleek plank flooring for quick clean up
- Tackle laundry chores from the convenience of home with washer and dryers included in select apartments or save time and head to the onsite laundry facility to wash multiple loads at once
- Leave no items behind! Oversized closets offer plenty of space for all your beloved items and apparel so you can stay organized.
- Stay connected with Wi-Fi and cable ready set ups and stream your favorite shows and movies
Floor Plans & Pricing
To confirm current pricing, please Call (850) 308-1112 or
No Floor Plans Available
Update/Reset the filters above to see more options.
- Joint Leases (Entire Unit)
- Dogs (call for details)
- Swimming Pool
- Dog Walk
- Nature View
- Handicap Access
- Private Bathroom
- Wood Floors
- Tile Floors
- Ceiling Fan in Bedroom
- Ceiling Fan in Living Room
- Storage Space
- Upgraded Countertops
- Walk-in Closet
Sports & Fitness
- Fitness Center
- Tennis Court
- W/D Included
- Central Air Conditioning
- Garbage Disposal
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Laundry Facilities On-site
Internet, Cable & Utilities
Northeast Tallahassee, FL extends east from Thomasville Road past CR 151/Centerville Road. The boundary starts at I-10 and heads north to Bradfordville Road.Learn more about Northeast Tallahassee
These are the opinions of writers and not the opinions of RentTally.com or any of our advertising partners.
2600 Miccosukee Rd
*Saturday - By Appointment
|Mon - Fri||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Sat - Sun||Closed|