iLSnetwork/RentTally Digital Advertising Internship - 2020
RentTally.com was founded by a team of Florida off-campus student housing experts and we are excited to have more Noles and Rattlers join our team! This internship will offer participants the opportunity to learn more about the multifamily industry, online marketing, social media, sales through relationships, market research, and the day-to-day of a start-up company.
Interns will be expected to meet once a week for a training and review session via Zoom and work and tasks will be completed remotely.
- Create compelling online content including photos, narrative text, and video on website and social media to engage FSU, TCC and FAMU student renters and parents
- Learn and practice basic HTML skills (for non-programmers) to post online content.
- Work with a team to complete market research and user testing on Gen Z apartment hunters.
- Help develop digital strategy including SEO, content marketing and social media marketing.
- Review and help maintain quality assurance and customer satisfaction across all sites.
- Provide local expert insight on student life in Tallahassee and creative ways to engage students with online content.
- Learn the inner workings of an entrepreneurial online venture by assisting with social media branding, customer retention, and other day-to-day operational tasks.
The Ideal Candidate Must:
- Be a Junior or Senior at Florida State or Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Possess a creative passion for marketing
- Enjoy working as and contributing to a team.
- Be self-sufficient and self-confident when working alone.
- Be self-motivated to learn and experience.
- Consistently strive to be the best at what they do (in action, not just words).
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to careers@iLSnetwork.com.
*Links to online professional portfolios such as wix.com or Instagram are a plus!*